Monday, July 6, 2009

Peer Editing

I skipped the peer editing days in my college Southern Lit class. Every single one of them. I had an allotment of absences that I could take and still pass the class. I used them all up. Every. Single. One. Why? Because I am terrified of people reading what I write. I hang out with the Englishheads. I am not one, myself.

And yet, here we are. A buh..... a buh..... a bluh..... a BLOG.

I think I will primarily write about the kid. Maybe put up cutsie pictures. Maybe I'll reserve this thing for really big cusses.

But I tell you what. I sure do like pancakes.

3 comments:

  1. oh, i love you.
    and this has to be the greatest first blog post EVAH. seriously. go back and look at mine. it's like reheated casserole. your's is like cake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful! I need to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are hilarious! I love it. :)
    Can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete