Thursday, December 3, 2009

By The Numbers This Week..

8 bags frozen breast milk in the freezer,
22 3/4 inch long baby,
3 trips to my mom & dad's house,
1 mega pot of chicken noodle soup,
0 thank you notes written,
1:30 average time of day I brush my teeth,
5 weeks of being a mom without messing up the kid TOO badly,
6 "playing" stations set up throughout my house,
4 cardigan sweaters in rotation to be worn over my "billowy" early preg tops,
and 2 times I have noticed that my underwear is on inside out.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you're doing great!! Love you and hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you've got everything under control! What a great mom Levi has! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have no childs and i average more inside-out underwear than that.

    ReplyDelete