Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Onward, ever upward.

Well, folks, we knew this day would happen. I've.... I've...

I've gone up a panty size.

:hangs head:
:rests chin awkwardly on belly:

And these boobs! Having just gotten mine, I don't know how you people have handled them all these years! Did you know that you SWEAT under there?? and that going braless isn't nearly as cute?

Kid, c'mon, let's be reasonable here. You've got two more months to cook... you don't have to use your super powers to make everything huge now, do you? Let's work out some sort of installment plan..

2 comments:

  1. this might be a TMI, but if it makes you feel better, i've been wearing size 10 thongs for years. don't ask me why.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! HA! HA! I can laugh for a couple of more weeks anyway. ;)

    ReplyDelete